Learn more about Dr. Ronald Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Chen, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Chen practice?
Dr. Ronald Chen practices Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Rheumatology near Washington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Nags Head, NC and Chapel Hill, NC.
See Washington Oncologists, Washington Radiologists, and Washington Rheumatologists.