A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Christensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Christensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Christensen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Christensen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Christensen practice?
- Dr. Ronald Christensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Christensen practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.