Dr. Ronald Christopher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Christopher?

August 15th, 2017

Dr. Christopher did a total hip replacement 3 months ago.My pain level has dropped from a 15 to 0 in a very short time. Walking 20/25 miles a week. I feel GREAT! Would highly recommend Dr. Christopher. He is an Excellent surgeon! Diann

May 1st, 2017

Dr. Christopher came highly reccomended....

And he proved to be all I needed to repair my hip.

August 24th, 2016

Great Doctor! Professional, courteous, knowledgeable and friendly.

August 19th, 2016

Only Ortho Surgeon We Trust!

Dr. Christopher truly knows his stuff. He has seen my son who has Osteogenisis Imperfecta several times and did surgery on him twice. He is the only Ortho we trust. VERY good choice!!

July 6th, 2016

My whole family uses Dr. Christopher. He is the best.

June 3rd, 2016

I really appreciate Dr Chris kindness and thoroughness while you are his patient. He is THE BEST around. Wouldn't go to another doctor PERIOD! !!

March 16th, 2016

Medical competency is beyond my expectations. Dr. Christopher repaired my botched broken arm bone (originally done by another doctor) so now my arm is straight.

February 23rd, 2016

question for patients Knee relacement

Has anyone had a knee replacement at 49 years old or younger? Not due to accident. I am bone on bone with severe Arthritis all over knee. Can't find a dr to do it till I am in my 50's. I have had thurphy, corizone injections, gel injections and lapyocopy. I am now bed ridden due to so much pain an have no quality of life.Any info you can give me would b appreciated. Got appt. in April. If you know for a fact he won't do it at an early again please tell me I don't want to waste time.

February 11th, 2016

no bedside manner

I was suposed to see dr Christopher but when i got there i saw a dr? named Ginger she was rude, and not helpful at all.will not go back.

January 15th, 2016

Excellent Surgeon, Excellent Person

Beautiful new office, friendly and helpful staff, prompt service, great bedside manner. Surgery went well and am back to doing the things I like to do. Great doc!

September 8th, 2015

Great Physician

He is a model physician.

July 20th, 2015

hip didn't hurt until he replaced it

Before I had my hip replaced my knees hurt he told me that it was because of my left hip that never hurt he told me there was problems with my knees but he needs to replace my hip frist and then we would talk about the knees well I let him replace the hip went through therapy for a while and the therapy lady said that my therapy time was up so I went back to Dr Christopher to hear him say that there is nothing wrong with my knees but my hip still hurts so he seat me up with a plan Dr well that went on for a few months and I had to take myself off of the pain meds to make a long story short I spent a lot of time and money going back and forth to see Dr Christopher and he kept telling me that there is nothing wrong that everything looks good I ask him why am I still in so much pain and his answer is that he is a professional and that there is nothing wrong that he has done all that he can do for me and no one else will look at me so I guess I have no other choice but to live in pain so I would not recommended any one go to him.