A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Clarke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Clarke, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clarke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clarke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans