A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Clarke is Excellent. Dr. Clarke has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Clarke, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clarke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
- Mount St Marys Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clarke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Clarke practice?
Dr. Ronald Clarke practices Family Medicine near Niagara Falls, NY.
See Niagara Falls Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Clarke, Dr. Ron Clarke, Dr. Reggie Clarke, Dr. Ronnie Clarke