A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Cochran, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cochran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
- Matagorda General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cochran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Cochran practice?
Dr. Ronald Cochran practices Dermatology near El Campo, TX.
See El Campo Dermatologists.