A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Cochran is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Cochran, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cochran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
- Matagorda General Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Jay Cochran MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Cochran practice?
- Dr. Ronald Cochran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Cochran practices Dermatology near El Campo, TX.
See El Campo Dermatologists.