Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Codario Sr
Dr. Ronald Codario Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Codario is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital, Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Codario Sr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ronald Codario Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Joel Steinberg
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi41
Dr. Joseph Laucius
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.06 mi46
Dr. Glenn Cooper
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.08 mi29