A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Coelho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Coelho, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coelho graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Coelho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald J Coelho MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Coelho practice?
- Dr. Ronald Coelho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Coelho practices Anesthesiology near Blue Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Brook, IL.
See Blue Island Anesthesiologists.