A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Coffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Coffey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Coffey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coffey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Raymond Coffey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald R. Coffey practice?
- Dr. Ronald Coffey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Coffey practices Family Medicine near New Windsor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, NY and Hyde Park, NY.
See New Windsor Primary Care Doctors.