Dr. Ronald Coffey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Coffey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 23rd, 2016

the only downfall is that it is hard to get an appointment, but they do inform you of this and suggest you make any follow up nappts prior to walking out after your original appt...

June 5th, 2016

Compassionate man

I started seeing Dr R Coffey in 2009 when I moved to Highland Falls. He reviewed my health history and agreed to be my primary care doctor. I have multiple health issues and he has been very caring about my medical needs. Due to a few car accidents and fluctuating blood pressure problems which resulted in a few minor head injuries, he took the time to listen to me try to explain my issues. I have been seeing Dr Coffey every month since 2009. I recently moved to Virginia but have not found a doctor since my health insurance is messed up. Due to a family issue, I will be returning to NY for a few months and hope to see Dr Coffey for my health issues. I do miss 1 of his staff since she has left. The only thing I don't like is not having a live person answer the phone. I find it annoying and inconvenient to listen to the recording and have to leave messages. Once I have an appointment, the wait is usually only a few minutes. When I return to VA, I hope to find a doctor as nice as Dr R Coffey.

November 8th, 2015

Non existent follow up with patients. Drags his feet on providing test results on life threatening illnesses, if he gets around to providing them at all..

May 6th, 2015

Dr. Coffey is a very caring doctor & has taken care of myself & my mom for many years

August 21st, 2012

Our Doc!

Good guy, Tells it like it is, and will go out of his way for you. (At least..he certainly has for my family)Great staff too. These are our neighbors and we're always treated as such.

August 16th, 2012

Dr. Coffey is a caring, compassionate doctor who takes the time to diagnose my problem. He listens attentively, makes his diagnosis, and then discusses how to take care of it. It may be that more testing is needed, or it's something to monitor, or it may be as easy as needing an antibiotic to knock out the illness. I would definitely recommend Dr. Coffey. He has a wonderful personality which puts you at ease if you are concerned about anything. The office staff is also very nice. They will get you an appointment asap.

September 16th, 2010

He saved my mother"s life.

March 23rd, 2017