Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

2.5

by Johnny Wilbanks on Dec 30th, 2014

Dr Collins and staff are the greatest helping with pain management Five star service!!!!

Still in pain show details Still in pain
Apr 19th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Collins for over 2 years. I have seen him a total of about 10 minutes. My pain is no better than it was on my first visit. I have had several injections and none of them work. I feel like it is just trial and error with me. I am on strong pain meds that offer a little help and that is the only reason I keep going back. I think it is terrible all you get to see is a nurse practitioner when you are paying to see a doctor. From what I hear the other pain clinic in Huntsville is no better. I may try to find a Doctor in Nashville or Bham that will take the time to figure out how to help my pain without getting me hooked on pain meds.

Excellent doctor & staff, but always late show details Excellent doctor & staff, but always late
by Betty M. Guthrie on Feb 19th, 2013

Very good treatment results; very caring and informative PA. Dr. Collins is excellent at his job and has a wonderful bedside manner, but you do not get to spent much time with him. He does make an effort to speak with you a few moments before each procedure. As for getting an appointment, you may have to wait awhile. When you do get an appointment, be prepared to sit in the waiting room. They are perpetually late -- sometimes VERY late!

Dr. Did Not Care show details Dr. Did Not Care
Aug 28th, 2010

Dr. Collins did not care one bit about my condition and flat out told me and I quote "Live with it". If he had taken the time to care and treat me at that time according to all the studies I have done and from what I have been told by the Dr. I was sent to later I could have been sent into remission for my CRPS but because of the way he treated me I lost any chance for that.