A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Cooper, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Cooper has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Cooper MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Cooper practice?
- Dr. Ronald Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Cooper practices Diagnostic Radiology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Radiologists.