Dermatologists, Pediatric Specialist
200 Ucla Medical Plz
Ste 465
Los Angeles, CA
800-825-2752
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  OUTSTANDING!!!!  |  show details
by Shannon B. on Nov 19th, 2013

Everything about Dr. Cotliar and his staff was simply awesome! He was so wonderful with my 4 year old and 18 month old. He spent time with us and explained my daughter's diagnosis thoroughly but in terms I could understand. What a wonderful experience we had at Dr. Cotliar's office!!! I would highly recommend.

|  Expert Knowledge  |  show details
by Tracy F. on Jul 3rd, 2013

We highly recommend this doctor. My daughter was treated for over 6 months with the wrong diagnosis despite seeing many of the top dermatologists in Orange County and Los Angeles. She even had a biopsy as recommended by a Newport Beach doctor. Dr. Cotliar diagnosed her rare skin disorder as part of an autoimmune illness which was the first accurate diagnosis. She has been his patient for the past two years and he has excellent bedside manner and spent plenty of time with us . We had little wait time and easily made an appointment.

|  Dont wast your time. he willl not listen or treat your issue correctly  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2012

Dr. Cotliar doesnt do what you need. they/he will treat you as minimal as possible just to bill you (after insurance max amounts have covered). Then they will try to give you reasons/excuses why and then say come in to fix the orig issue you had. Of course you will be billed another office visit charge on top of what insurance doesnt cover (if it applies) what this guy does is borderline malpractice because he doesnt treat your issues correctly or what you really need. He explains very little and tried to talk you into his procedures. He is currently being reviewed by the medical board for his practices. I wouldnt risk going to this doctor and having a problem. There are plenty of MD's out there that have good reviews. This office is not worth the hassle.

Jul 2nd, 2012

As of 2012, I have been a patient for 25 years. My children are also patients, as well as several family members and friends. I currently travel 75 one way just to be treated for any and all skin related issues. I highly recommend this professional MD and his staff.

|  Very good  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2011

Dr. Cotliar has been my dermatologist for twenty-five years. He's excellent- knowledgable and engaging.

May 14th, 2011

Dr. Cotliar is one of the best doctors I have been to. He may not spend as much time with you as some would like, but why does he need to as long as he gets the job done. He answered all my questions and did everything he needed to. He has enough knowledge of the field to where he does not need to examine you for very long to know what is wrong. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

by cam on Dec 24th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Most selfish Dr. I have ever had, spent about 50sec. with me, that's right not even a minute and then he left the room for good and I had to deal with the office helper for my illness, charged me $136.00 for "50 sec", never seen anybody so out of touch with reality. This just happened yesterday and I will never go back to him nor would I recommend him to anyone.

Jul 3rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

I also have insurance, but prefer to see Dr. Cotliar. Very easy to schedule an appointment, little wait time, helpful office staff.

Sep 20th, 2007 on yahoo.com

I have been a patient for over 12 years and I love Dr. Cotlair. He is quick, efficient and never fails to accurately diagnose the problem the first time around. I have insurance but I still will not see anyone else.

Feb 12th, 2007 on yahoo.com

I LOVE Dr. Cotliar!!!: Dr. Cotliar is great--he is extremely knowledgable, and is one of only a handful of board certified pediatric dermatologists in the country. I was referred to him by another dermatologist. He always answers my questions and has lots