Dr. Ronald Cotliar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Cotliar?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Cotliar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2016

Very compassionate, caring Doctor.

January 30th, 2016

Fabulous Doctor!

Took almost an hour with me on my first appointment. Genuinely cares and is committed to finding a solution. So rare in this day and age!

May 18th, 2015

He reaches beyond

Noticed circulation problems in my legs and made recommendations. Went bove and beyond.

April 19th, 2015

Love him gone to him for 25 years

June 24th, 2014

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

To all parents who are considering taking their kid(s) to this doctor ---- PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! I definitely wasted my time. After waiting a couple of week to take my 21 month old son to see Dr. Cotliar finally the date for my son's appointment was here. We arrived for the appointment 15 minutes early; however, upon checking in I was told that the appointment was scheduled for the previous hour and that we were 45 minutes late. I was absolutely shocked, as I knew I had scheduled the appointment for no earlier because it would interfere with my son's nap time. I was told to take a seat and wait for a nurse to come out. When the doctor's nurse came out she said that I would need to re-schedule the appointment. I explained to her that there was clearly a mistake and that the mistake was done by the office staff in scheduling my son an hour earlier than I had asked for. I asked her if she could tell the doctor how important it was for my son to be seen, and showed her a horrible red rash on my son's face that has been there for some time. We had been waiting for this appointment, anticipating to gain some understanding about my son's rash. The nurse went into the back to speak with the doctor, and came back out to tell me that the doctor would not see my son, and that we would have to re-schedule. It was terribly harsh and absolutely disappointing. I pleaded if the doctor could just take a look at the rash for a couple of minutes and give me some idea about how to treat it. Still the answer was NO. For someone in the helping health profession who is dedicated to the health of their patients this doctor CERTAINLY IS NOT. I will NOT go back to this doctor and I would suggest that you don't waste your time. This doctor is clearly not in the profession to help little ones.

November 20th, 2013

OUTSTANDING!!!!

Everything about Dr. Cotliar and his staff was simply awesome! He was so wonderful with my 4 year old and 18 month old. He spent time with us and explained my daughter's diagnosis thoroughly but in terms I could understand. What a wonderful experience we had at Dr. Cotliar's office!!! I would highly recommend.

July 4th, 2013

Expert Knowledge

We highly recommend this doctor. My daughter was treated for over 6 months with the wrong diagnosis despite seeing many of the top dermatologists in Orange County and Los Angeles. She even had a biopsy as recommended by a Newport Beach doctor. Dr. Cotliar diagnosed her rare skin disorder as part of an autoimmune illness which was the first accurate diagnosis. She has been his patient for the past two years and he has excellent bedside manner and spent plenty of time with us . We had little wait time and easily made an appointment.

November 8th, 2012

Dont wast your time. he willl not listen or treat your issue correctly

Dr. Cotliar doesnt do what you need. they/he will treat you as minimal as possible just to bill you (after insurance max amounts have covered). Then they will try to give you reasons/excuses why and then say come in to fix the orig issue you had. Of course you will be billed another office visit charge on top of what insurance doesnt cover (if it applies) what this guy does is borderline malpractice because he doesnt treat your issues correctly or what you really need. He explains very little and tried to talk you into his procedures. He is currently being reviewed by the medical board for his practices. I wouldnt risk going to this doctor and having a problem. There are plenty of MD's out there that have good reviews. This office is not worth the hassle.

July 2nd, 2012

As of 2012, I have been a patient for 25 years. My children are also patients, as well as several family members and friends. I currently travel 75 one way just to be treated for any and all skin related issues. I highly recommend this professional MD and his staff.

October 21st, 2011

Very good

Dr. Cotliar has been my dermatologist for twenty-five years. He's excellent- knowledgable and engaging.

May 15th, 2011

Dr. Cotliar is one of the best doctors I have been to. He may not spend as much time with you as some would like, but why does he need to as long as he gets the job done. He answered all my questions and did everything he needed to. He has enough knowledge of the field to where he does not need to examine you for very long to know what is wrong. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

February 12th, 2016