A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Cotterel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Cotterel, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotterel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cotterel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald D Cotterel MD and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Cotterel practice?
- Dr. Ronald Cotterel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Cotterel practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
See Davis Primary Care Doctors.