A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Cotterel, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotterel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cotterel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cotterel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Cotterel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Cotterel practice?
Dr. Ronald Cotterel practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
See Davis Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Cotterel, Dr. Ron Cotterel, Dr. Reggie Cotterel, Dr. Ronnie Cotterel