A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Couturier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Couturier is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Couturier graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Couturier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sunnyside Community Hospital
- Prosser Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald A Couturier DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Couturier practice?
- Dr. Ronald Couturier has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Couturier practices Family Medicine near Sunnyside, WA.
See Sunnyside Family Physicians.