A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Couturier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Couturier graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Couturier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sunnyside Community Hospital
- Prosser Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Couturier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Couturier practice?
Dr. Ronald Couturier practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Sunnyside, WA.
See Sunnyside Osteopaths, Sunnyside Family Physicians, Sunnyside General Practitioners, and Sunnyside Pediatricians.