A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Crouch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Crouch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Crouch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Crouch graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crouch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fillmore Community Medical Center
- Garfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald H Crouch MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald H. Crouch practice?
- Dr. Ronald Crouch has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Crouch practices Urology near Cedar City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Delta, UT and Fillmore, UT.
See Cedar City Urologists.