A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Crystal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Crystal, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adenoviridae Infections
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lewis Lung Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
- alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Crystal graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crystal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crystal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Crystal practice?
Dr. Ronald Crystal practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Medical Genetics near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Pulmonologists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, and New York Geneticists.