A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Crystal, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Adenoviridae Infections, Bronchoscopy, and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Crystal graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crystal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crystal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Crystal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Crystal practice?
Dr. Ronald Crystal practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Crystal, Dr. Reginald Crystal, Dr. Reinaldo Crystal, Dr. Reynaldo Crystal