A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Crystal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Crystal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Crystal, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adenoviridae Infections
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lewis Lung Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
- alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Crystal graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crystal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- George Washington University Hosp.