Dr. Ronald Cypher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Cypher?

January 9th, 2017

Kind and compassionate.

Dr. Cypher is wonderful. I received great care before, during and after my hysterectomy. I'm very thankful for him and his entire staff!

January 24th, 2016

Very Satisfied Patient

I recently opted to have a complete hysterectomy. I have been a patient with the practice since 2008 and I recommend Dr. Cypher and associates because everything from appointment setting to follow up visits is above and beyond satisfactory! Dr. Cypher took the time to explain the procedure we felt was the best for me, answered my many, many questions and I never felt rushed. I will recommend Dr. Cypher and associates to anyone new to the area, as well as my friends and family. My husband and I joke that I am a terrible patient and I am incredibly finicky, and I had no complaints :)

August 29th, 2015

Dr Cypher is kind and professional. His staff is very organized and knowledgeable .

August 13th, 2015

Very compassionate doctor

I have had 5 miscarriages. Doctor Cypher was very kind and compassionate and helped support my husband and I through this difficult time. He was able to diagose the reason and now I am eight months pregnant! We are very grateful to him and highly recommend him to our friends and family.

April 15th, 2015

Dr Cypher is arrogant. He provided me with negative feedback with a smile on his face. Will never see him again.

July 15th, 2014

Excellent care. Would highly recommend for any ob/gyn needs.

December 18th, 2013

Dr. Cypher has been my doctor for many years. He has always been very professional, knowledgeable and caring. When I needed a total hysterectomy, I was very grateful that he was my surgeon. I got excellent care and I appreciated that he personally managed my care in the hospital.Seeing him on a regular basis was very reassuring. His medical and surgical skills are obvious but I have never had any other doctor appear to be so thoughtful. His office staff are helpful and organized as well. I definitely would recommend Dr. Cypher.

July 4th, 2012

Best doctor I have ever been to....he really cares

I am a nurse in the operating room where Dr. Cypher works, and also a patient of his. He is one of the most kind and compassionate physicians I know. He is a stickler for making sure the O.R. staff do things right. He is SO kind to his patients. He actually holds their hand while they are being put to sleep. Most doctors are not even in the room. His surgical skills are superb. In the office as his patient, he answers all my questions and is very gentle. Working in the hospital, I could choose any doctor, but I go to him because he is that good

April 1st, 2012

He gave me free care because I had no insurance

My husband lost his job. We had no insurance. I was diagnosed with an abnormal pap smear. Dr, Cypher did not charge me for my biopsy or follow up visit. We are so grateful to him for his generosity. What a great doctor!

March 30th, 2012

He is so kind

I had a high risk pregnancy. Dr. Cypher spent a lot of time with my husband and I explainng my health problems. He was so attentive, returning my many calls. He even called me on a weekend just to check on me. He made me feel like I was his only patient!

February 2nd, 2012

Pittsburgh's top doctor 2011

Ronald Cypher is one of the best doctors I have met. I had serious complications in my second pregnancy. He made special accommodations for my situation. When it came time for the baby he worked swiftly and very professionally to deliver her safely. She was in the NICU and he came to check on her a week after she was delivered! He saved both of our lives! I recommend him everyone I meet!

May 15th, 2010

He saw me in the middle of the night

I came to the emergency room in the middle of the night with terrible pain in my abdomen. Dr. Cypher came in promptly and took me to to surgery immediately. I had a cyst on my ovary that twisted. He was very kind to my husband and spent a lot of time with me the next day explaining what happened. His bedside manner was so kind. I highly recommend Dr. Cypher. His office staff for my follow up were very accomodating to my work schedule.