Dr. Ronald Hall MD Patient Reviews

3.4

June 22nd, 2015
Best In The Area
Dr. Hall and his staff have always been top notch, courteous folks. Dr. Hall was the first Doctor I visited who was interested in getting rid of all my ailments rather than treating me to live with, and deal with my symptoms. I will always be grateful to him and his staff.

January 20th, 2015
Worst Dr. EVER
Concerned parents do not ever take your children to this office! My 6 year old son's eczema condition has been neglected by Dr. Hall and his PA Andrea. According to them nothing irritates or causes an eczema flare up and there is nothing you can do but rub your child down with medicated cream which may have terrible side effects. The internet can give you more accurate information to treat yourself!

December 11th, 2013
Horrible Doctor
Horrible experience. He is very rude. A few years back we went to him for my daughter who had darker areas under her arms. He was mentoring new doctors and completely treated my daughter like a specimen on a table. He didn't even look at her and started screaming about obese people having these problems and ripped up my daughters shirt. The doctors he was mentoring was shocked at his treatment. My daughter is 5'8 and about 170. He didn't even address the problem and just walked out of the room. We found out later that it was a skin condition. (So if you have weight on you, Dr. Hall is very judgmental). That was one bad experience.... we have actually had a few. We finally switched.

August 10th, 2010
Shame on you Hall
We brought my 6 year old son in. We needed a treatment for a molluscum rash. My son had it all over his chest and arms. Hall's ONLY treatment was wanting to hold my son down, crying his eye's out, while he cut all 50+ molluscum off his body. I didnt let him do it. Parents DO NOT take your child to this doctor!!!!!Come to find out taking them off THAT WAY would have scarred his body for life!! Molluscum WILL go away on its own. And many products will help.He didnt mention any of this. He would have gotten hundreds of $ doing it his way....He also charged $90 for that 5 minute heartless visit.