A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Hanson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Hanson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
- St Charles Health System-Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Dean Hanson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Ronald Hanson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Hanson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR.
See Bend Radiologists.