A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Hanson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Hanson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
- St Charles Health System-Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald D Hanson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Ronald Hanson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Hanson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR.
See Bend Radiologists.