A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Hanson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Center-Bend
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
- St Charles Health System-Bend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Hanson practice?
Dr. Ronald Hanson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Prineville, OR and Redmond, OR.
See Bend Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Hanson, Dr. Reginald Hanson, Dr. Reinaldo Hanson, Dr. Reynaldo Hanson