A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Sager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Sager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Sager, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Sager graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Sager has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Pine Grove Hospital
- Aurora Vista Del Mar Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald D Sager MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Sager practice?
- Dr. Ronald Sager has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Sager practices Psychiatry near Encino, CA.
See Encino Psychiatrists.