A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Dalman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Dalman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Dalman, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Limb Salvage
- Mesenteric Vascular Occlusion
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dalman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dalman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald Dalman practice?
Dr. Ronald Dalman practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.