A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Dalman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Dalman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalman
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Dalman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Dalman, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Limb Salvage
- Mesenteric Vascular Occlusion
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dalman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lee Dalman MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Dalman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Dalman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Dalman practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.