A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald D'Amico, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. D'Amico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Dominick D'Amico DO and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Ronald D'Amico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald D'Amico practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Infectious Disease Doctors.