A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Darling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darling
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Darling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Darling, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Darling graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Darling has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald John Darling MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Darling practice?
- Dr. Ronald Darling has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Darling practices Otolaryngology near Mukwonago, WI.
See Mukwonago Otolaryngologists.