A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Darling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darling
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Darling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Darling, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Darling graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Darling has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald John Darling MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Darling practice?
- Dr. Ronald Darling has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Darling practices Otolaryngology near Mukwonago, WI.
See Mukwonago Otolaryngologists.