A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Degarmo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Degarmo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Degarmo graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Degarmo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Gene Degarmo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Degarmo practice?
- Dr. Ronald Degarmo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Degarmo practices Family Medicine near Greer, SC.
See Greer Family Physicians.