Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  dr Pill Boy  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2014

Here is the biggest pill pusher in all of Greer, after tell this guy that I was a recovering addit he still wanted to give me Norco. He is a nice guy but a pill pusher. and that Judy she needs a new Job she is the most hateful person I know.

|  manager flour daniel  |  show details
by billy in taylors on Sep 30th, 2013

made sexist remarks to my wife 2 times. aske d her if we were happily married ! he flirts too much .ive heard of affairs with his own nurses.

|  JOHN IN TAYLORS  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

I WAS GOING TO SEE DR. GEGARMO FOR ABOUT 6 OR 7 YEARS.HE WAS ALWAYS SO NICE TO ME!I EVEN MET HIS SON JACOB.HE HAS RAISED A VERY FINE FAMILY. NEVER ONCE DID HE MENTION HIS CLINICAL TRIALS TO ME.HIS STAFF WAS ALWAYS VERY CONSIDERATE OF ME!HE WOULD ALWAYS HAVE TIME TO LISTEN TO MY PERSONAL PROBLEMS TOO!IF I COULD GO BACK TO DR, DEGARMO I WOULDNT HESITATE A MINUTE!NICE CHRISTIAN MAN.

|  Great Docter and Friend  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

I was referred by one of Dr. D's long time patients. He helped me thur a difficult time in my life and was great. He now has become a great friend and is still my best family docter I have had. Thank you, Dr. D for caring!! I adore you and your staff. Wanda H.2012

|  He keeps people waiting for no good reason  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

I am sitting here now in his office. 45 mins in the waitin room and Now waiting in the back after being checked in by nurse for over an Hour!! He is in a room with an employee talking. Has been in there For about 45 mins now! And the one blond lady that works here just Let a patient get in the medicine cabinet to get samples out!! And warned her when he was coming out. Thata stealing and the nurse helped her steal. He needs to checkIt out!!

|  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

I waited about one hour to see the fine Doctor.I didn't mind the wait, I was educated by an attractive blonde who shared information to me about Clinical trials, something that I might be interested in.she was very pleasing to talk with.I do believe I will return to Dr. DeGarmo, if not to see him but his nurse

|  Dr. Degarmo is the best Doctor I have ever had  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

Dr, Degarmo is very caring of his patients, he ask about my personal life as well as my family every time I see him. He is also very thorough in his examinations and listens to every thing you have to say about how your body is feeling. I love this doctor and would never see another one again unless he retires. some of his office staff can be kind of rude, however Dr. D makes up for his staffs ill feelings. You will have to wait a while to see him but that's only because he is such a great doctor everyone is trying to get in and see him. This man works terribly long hours to accommodate his patients needs and is the most caring doctor I have ever had the privilege to have care for my health.

|  show details
Jan 11th, 2012

Office staff is very rude. Had to wait over two hours for a scheduled appointment. Had blood work done and no one followed up with me. Called and left nurses messages about test results never called me back. I will never go back to this office. Judy at the front desk needs to find a different job. You can just tell she hates hers. She has never been nice.

|  TThe only Dr I want to see.  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

He has taken care of me for 11 years now. The best doctor I have ever known. For 3 years during that 11 years, I was living 69 miles away from his office. I made the trip every 2 months for an on going prescription as well as a couple of ills, a broken finger and a very messed up knee. The only thing that will change this, is his retirement or my death.

|  Very CARING Physician: Dr. Ron DeGarmo  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2011

Dr. Degarmo is such a caring doctor. I used to hate going to the doctor because of so many who had awful bedside manner. We settled into the area (again) about 10 years ago and have been seeing him since. He listens to my concerns, as well as my opinion on what is going on with my mind, body, and spirit.He also asks about my family and genuinely cares about this because it does impact one's health. It is a little difficult getting an appointment but he does have open hours each week and even some Saturdays. If it were not for Dr. Degarmo I would not vist the doctor as I should.

|  Highest professionalism & caring Doctor visit  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

Being under Dr. Ronald DeGarmo's care for over fifteen years, I must say that the drive of 145 miles, 2 hours and 32 min., has always been worth the effort to be seen by our Doctor. My wife and I have been his patients since serving as Pastor of a church in Greer 15 yrs. ago and are thankful for a great doctor.

|  PILL PUSHER  |  show details
by NONE on Jun 2nd, 2009

FOR YEARS I WOULD WALK INO HIS OFFICE AND HE ASK WHAT I WANT I TELL HIM I NEED MY LORTAB 180 COUNT XANXZ 5 MIL 60 COUNT ADAPEX 30 COUNT AND IF I NEED ANYTHING WLSE HE WOULD GIVE IT TO ME NO QUESTIONS.