Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

19 yr patient show details 19 yr patient
by maria r on Sep 26th, 2016

good family doctor concrned takes time very pleased with our families care

Awesome show details Awesome
by Anonymous on Sep 16th, 2016

I love Dr. DeGarmo. He has been my doctor for over 10 years. He has also taken care of my daughter since she was 15 and now is 28. He is very compassionate and caring. He cares alot about his patients. A couple of the women that work in the front office are very rude and shouldn't be in their position with the attitudes that they have. You are supposed to have compassion for people working in a doctor office. Dr. DeGarmo is awesome and that is why I continue to see him. We have to look over rude people like the few that act like they are unhappy.

by April S. on Aug 18th, 2016

He has been my physician for several years. He cares a great deal about his patients & listens when I talk to him. He has after hours & some Satur.

by SUSAN W. on Nov 5th, 2015

I m a patient for 15 years, my husband for 14 years. Dr. D. gets you well if you listen an follow directions. Will get you to specialists when needed (and only as needed). Does NOT test you unnecessarily. GREAT DR. GREAT STAFF...THEY REALLY DO CARE.

Rude Judy show details Rude Judy
Oct 1st, 2015

Yes i agree Judy needs to find a new job one that she is happy with. She is the most rude person i have every talk to on the phone. The people that have listed you in other reviews i see why now. Sorry because of how your Staff are I will not be a patient.

dr Pill Boy show details dr Pill Boy
Jun 23rd, 2014

Here is the biggest pill pusher in all of Greer, after tell this guy that I was a recovering addit he still wanted to give me Norco. He is a nice guy but a pill pusher. and that Judy she needs a new Job she is the most hateful person I know.

JOHN IN TAYLORS show details JOHN IN TAYLORS
Nov 8th, 2012

I WAS GOING TO SEE DR. GEGARMO FOR ABOUT 6 OR 7 YEARS.HE WAS ALWAYS SO NICE TO ME!I EVEN MET HIS SON JACOB.HE HAS RAISED A VERY FINE FAMILY. NEVER ONCE DID HE MENTION HIS CLINICAL TRIALS TO ME.HIS STAFF WAS ALWAYS VERY CONSIDERATE OF ME!HE WOULD ALWAYS HAVE TIME TO LISTEN TO MY PERSONAL PROBLEMS TOO!IF I COULD GO BACK TO DR, DEGARMO I WOULDNT HESITATE A MINUTE!NICE CHRISTIAN MAN.

He keeps people waiting for no good reason show details He keeps people waiting for no good reason
Aug 23rd, 2012

I am sitting here now in his office. 45 mins in the waitin room and Now waiting in the back after being checked in by nurse for over an Hour!! He is in a room with an employee talking. Has been in there For about 45 mins now! And the one blond lady that works here just Let a patient get in the medicine cabinet to get samples out!! And warned her when he was coming out. Thata stealing and the nurse helped her steal. He needs to checkIt out!!

Feb 6th, 2012

I waited about one hour to see the fine Doctor.I didn't mind the wait, I was educated by an attractive blonde who shared information to me about Clinical trials, something that I might be interested in.she was very pleasing to talk with.I do believe I will return to Dr. DeGarmo, if not to see him but his nurse

Dr. Degarmo is the best Doctor I have ever had show details Dr. Degarmo is the best Doctor I have ever had
Jan 26th, 2012

Dr, Degarmo is very caring of his patients, he ask about my personal life as well as my family every time I see him. He is also very thorough in his examinations and listens to every thing you have to say about how your body is feeling. I love this doctor and would never see another one again unless he retires. some of his office staff can be kind of rude, however Dr. D makes up for his staffs ill feelings. You will have to wait a while to see him but that's only because he is such a great doctor everyone is trying to get in and see him. This man works terribly long hours to accommodate his patients needs and is the most caring doctor I have ever had the privilege to have care for my health.

Jan 11th, 2012

Office staff is very rude. Had to wait over two hours for a scheduled appointment. Had blood work done and no one followed up with me. Called and left nurses messages about test results never called me back. I will never go back to this office. Judy at the front desk needs to find a different job. You can just tell she hates hers. She has never been nice.

TThe only Dr I want to see. show details TThe only Dr I want to see.
Dec 28th, 2011

He has taken care of me for 11 years now. The best doctor I have ever known. For 3 years during that 11 years, I was living 69 miles away from his office. I made the trip every 2 months for an on going prescription as well as a couple of ills, a broken finger and a very messed up knee. The only thing that will change this, is his retirement or my death.

Very CARING Physician: Dr. Ron DeGarmo show details Very CARING Physician: Dr. Ron DeGarmo
Oct 30th, 2011

Dr. Degarmo is such a caring doctor. I used to hate going to the doctor because of so many who had awful bedside manner. We settled into the area (again) about 10 years ago and have been seeing him since. He listens to my concerns, as well as my opinion on what is going on with my mind, body, and spirit.He also asks about my family and genuinely cares about this because it does impact one's health. It is a little difficult getting an appointment but he does have open hours each week and even some Saturdays. If it were not for Dr. Degarmo I would not vist the doctor as I should.

Highest professionalism & caring Doctor visit show details Highest professionalism & caring Doctor visit
Jan 13th, 2011

Being under Dr. Ronald DeGarmo's care for over fifteen years, I must say that the drive of 145 miles, 2 hours and 32 min., has always been worth the effort to be seen by our Doctor. My wife and I have been his patients since serving as Pastor of a church in Greer 15 yrs. ago and are thankful for a great doctor.

PILL PUSHER show details PILL PUSHER
by NONE on Jun 2nd, 2009

FOR YEARS I WOULD WALK INO HIS OFFICE AND HE ASK WHAT I WANT I TELL HIM I NEED MY LORTAB 180 COUNT XANXZ 5 MIL 60 COUNT ADAPEX 30 COUNT AND IF I NEED ANYTHING WLSE HE WOULD GIVE IT TO ME NO QUESTIONS.