Dr. Ronald Degarmo DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 14 reviews

September 26th, 2016
19 yr patient
good family doctor concrned takes time very pleased with our families care

September 16th, 2016
Awesome
I love Dr. DeGarmo. He has been my doctor for over 10 years. He has also taken care of my daughter since she was 15 and now is 28. He is very compassionate and caring. He cares alot about his patients. A couple of the women that work in the front office are very rude and shouldn't be in their position with the attitudes that they have. You are supposed to have compassion for people working in a doctor office. Dr. DeGarmo is awesome and that is why I continue to see him. We have to look over rude people like the few that act like they are unhappy.

August 18th, 2016
He has been my physician for several years. He cares a great deal about his patients & listens when I talk to him. He has after hours & some Satur.

November 5th, 2015
I m a patient for 15 years, my husband for 14 years. Dr. D. gets you well if you listen an follow directions. Will get you to specialists when needed (and only as needed). Does NOT test you unnecessarily. GREAT DR. GREAT STAFF...THEY REALLY DO CARE.

October 1st, 2015
Rude Judy
Yes i agree Judy needs to find a new job one that she is happy with. She is the most rude person i have every talk to on the phone. The people that have listed you in other reviews i see why now. Sorry because of how your Staff are I will not be a patient.

June 23rd, 2014
dr Pill Boy
Here is the biggest pill pusher in all of Greer, after tell this guy that I was a recovering addit he still wanted to give me Norco. He is a nice guy but a pill pusher. and that Judy she needs a new Job she is the most hateful person I know.

November 8th, 2012
JOHN IN TAYLORS
I WAS GOING TO SEE DR. GEGARMO FOR ABOUT 6 OR 7 YEARS.HE WAS ALWAYS SO NICE TO ME!I EVEN MET HIS SON JACOB.HE HAS RAISED A VERY FINE FAMILY. NEVER ONCE DID HE MENTION HIS CLINICAL TRIALS TO ME.HIS STAFF WAS ALWAYS VERY CONSIDERATE OF ME!HE WOULD ALWAYS HAVE TIME TO LISTEN TO MY PERSONAL PROBLEMS TOO!IF I COULD GO BACK TO DR, DEGARMO I WOULDNT HESITATE A MINUTE!NICE CHRISTIAN MAN.

August 23rd, 2012
He keeps people waiting for no good reason
I am sitting here now in his office. 45 mins in the waitin room and Now waiting in the back after being checked in by nurse for over an Hour!! He is in a room with an employee talking. Has been in there For about 45 mins now! And the one blond lady that works here just Let a patient get in the medicine cabinet to get samples out!! And warned her when he was coming out. Thata stealing and the nurse helped her steal. He needs to checkIt out!!

February 6th, 2012
I waited about one hour to see the fine Doctor.I didn't mind the wait, I was educated by an attractive blonde who shared information to me about Clinical trials, something that I might be interested in.she was very pleasing to talk with.I do believe I will return to Dr. DeGarmo, if not to see him but his nurse

January 26th, 2012
Dr. Degarmo is the best Doctor I have ever had
Dr, Degarmo is very caring of his patients, he ask about my personal life as well as my family every time I see him. He is also very thorough in his examinations and listens to every thing you have to say about how your body is feeling. I love this doctor and would never see another one again unless he retires. some of his office staff can be kind of rude, however Dr. D makes up for his staffs ill feelings. You will have to wait a while to see him but that's only because he is such a great doctor everyone is trying to get in and see him. This man works terribly long hours to accommodate his patients needs and is the most caring doctor I have ever had the privilege to have care for my health.

January 11th, 2012
Office staff is very rude. Had to wait over two hours for a scheduled appointment. Had blood work done and no one followed up with me. Called and left nurses messages about test results never called me back. I will never go back to this office. Judy at the front desk needs to find a different job. You can just tell she hates hers. She has never been nice.

December 28th, 2011
TThe only Dr I want to see.
He has taken care of me for 11 years now. The best doctor I have ever known. For 3 years during that 11 years, I was living 69 miles away from his office. I made the trip every 2 months for an on going prescription as well as a couple of ills, a broken finger and a very messed up knee. The only thing that will change this, is his retirement or my death.