A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Deguzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deguzman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deguzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Deguzman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deguzman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Dijamco Deguzman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Deguzman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Deguzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Deguzman practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Allergists and Washington Internists.