Dr. Ronald Dennett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 2nd, 2016
Best doctor I have ever had. Compassionate, speaks to you like a person, not an idiot, and has tremendous respect for his patients.

April 9th, 2015
He is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

October 2nd, 2012
Highly recommended!
One of the best doctor's I have been to, he's very considerate and thorough. I really felt like he was listening to what I was saying and took the time to understand my needs and concerns as a patient. I had an extremely positive experience with Dr. Dennett and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

August 30th, 2012
Smart
Figured out a problem nobody else could.Talked to me a long time and called 2 days later with all the test results. NIce office and could do everything right there.

July 17th, 2012
terrible doctor. did not diagnose my husband's problem and mine. Uncaring and indifferent.

September 6th, 2011
helpful doctor
my family have gone to him a long time. we worried when he moved to a new office, but he's like always. hasn't changed his kind stile and still spends time talking to you. I sent a lot of my friends and everyone thanks me.

August 27th, 2011
Very Impressive
Dr. Dennett was high;y recommended to me by my obs/gyn and I was not disappointed. His exam was thorough, his manner relaxing, and his interest in my health sincere. He was attentive to my concerns and showed an extensive breadth of knowledge about the latest medical research. I left his office feeling a sense of security in that I had finally found an extremely competent internist in whom I could place my confidence.

May 27th, 2011
like him
spent a lot of time for my first visit and didn't rush me. could talk to him about problems wouldn't normally talk to a doctor about. very impressed.

May 10th, 2011
Very excellent
He is the perfect doctor for a general internist. Very smart, figures out what's wrong, coordinates care, talks to me and my family at length. If America had more doctors like him, there wouldn't be a problem with health care.

November 9th, 2010
Best
Best doctor I've ever been to. Spent time. Made a diagnosis others missed. Wish there were more doctors like him.

September 9th, 2010
Top Doctor in the area
Spends a lot of time, very caring, one of the best internists in New York. He helps you make decisions and listens carefully. Highly recommend.

August 3rd, 2010
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Dennett is the most caring, attentive, and frankly brilliant doctor I have ever encountered. He made a diagnosis that all the specialists had missed and that no doubt saved my life. He followed through every day for weeks, coordinating all my many other doctors, seeing me through surgery, and kindly and endlessly talking with my family. He is the model of a general internist. He takes time and always does what is right for the patient--from extraordinary diagnostic skills to serious advice. I know many people who come from far away to see him--and I would recommend him as the very, very best.