Dr. Ronald Derr DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 16th, 2014
Go elsewhere
He said I needed knee surgery, knee scope. I went for second and third opinion and I needed a knee replacement. Was told a scope would have been a waste of money! Get a second opinion if you see him.

April 29th, 2013
Runner
Dr Derr rocks! He repaired my knee and it hasn't felt this good for 20 years. He gave me options listened to my concerns and performed exactly what was necessary. I am very thankful for his care and expertise.

April 15th, 2013
I had a great expreience with Dr. Derr
I had a Lisfranc Injury last year and I was operated (twice) by Dr.Derr. He helped us understand what it was, how I should be treated and how long it was going to take me to recover. I was not very happy with the truth, I guess I was in denial for sometime, But after second and third opinions from other doctors I returned to Dr. Derr. He was very patient with my husband's questions and he completely understood how I felt about the whole thing. He worked with us in steps through out the whole (very lengthy) recovery process. I would definitely recommend Dr. Derr to a friend.

July 30th, 2012
Recovered from Accident
I had a very bad accident and Dr. Derr was the surgeon assigned to my case. He was very attentive to my healing and scheduled surgery only when the Bones were not healing correctly on their own.The whole experience has been very pleasant, the office staff and supporting medical personal very attentive to your needs and making sure you were comfortable.Prescriptions were easy to get refilled and even referred and encouraged Physical Therapy to work the joint to get back to normal activity.Dr. Derr is an excellent doctor and I am very fortunate to have been assigned as his patient.He is a very qualified surgeon, and my operation was a great success, with almost no scarring left from the incision.I would highly recommend him to others in need of bone surgery.

May 16th, 2012
Excellence
I have had several surgeries performed by Dr. Derr. He is awesome. I recommend him highly!!!!

October 22nd, 2011
Great doc, willing to listen and worked with us brilliantly. I highly recommend this entire practice!

February 20th, 2009
I was having some knee pain though my mobility was not significanlty compromised. I was nearly certain I had ITB syndrome from an overuse injury (marathoning)- a condition that would not show up on an x-ray. I go to see Dr. Derr. The nurse took 4 x-rays of my knees before I even saw the doctor. He walks in and confirms in less than a minute that I have ITB syndrome. I paid $320 for those x-rays. I felt scammed.

March 27th, 2017