A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Dethomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Dethomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dethomas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Dethomas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dethomas graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Dethomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Stefano Dethomas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Dethomas practice?
- Dr. Ronald Dethomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Dethomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oneonta, NY.
See Oneonta Orthopedic Surgeons.