A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Dethomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Dethomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dethomas
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dethomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Dethomas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dethomas graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Dethomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Stefano Dethomas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Dethomas practice?
- Dr. Ronald Dethomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Dethomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oneonta, NY.
See Oneonta Surgeons.