Dr. Ronald Devore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

April 26th, 2016
This practice has absolutely no customer service. I often find their manner as one that resembles harassment. Absolutely no recommendation from me. The "nurses" and front end staff are just as bad. Will never seek services from this practice again.

January 22nd, 2016
Find a caring ENT...NOT THIS ONE!

October 19th, 2015
Is not good with pediatric patients, also very long wait times (1+ hour) and then sometimes "has to leave the office" so the appt will be cancelled even after waiting over an hour... this has happened more than once to us.

October 14th, 2013
Longest wait of any doctor, no respect for patient's time
The wait time at this practice is ridiculous. I've never been seen in under 50 minutes and once had to wait an hour and a half. I wouldn't mind if it only happened occasionally, but this happens every time with both doctors we've seen here. They seem apologetic once they finally arrive, but making a parent with two children (one a toddler) wait it in a cramped, overheated exam room for 45 minutes, after already waiting in the lobby for 20 minutes is inhumane. Stop triple booking and respect your patients' time. If I could give this office less than one star, I would

August 8th, 2012
Leave your watch at home
If you have a full day to wait I'm sure he's a good doctor. We waited in the exam room for over 90 minutes. This was after arriving early to fill out the necessary forms before our scheduled time. We finally had them give us all our paperwork back and we left. This office is more interested in running the allergy clinic patients through their production shot line than actually treating patients. We never even saw the doctor - even from a distance. Bottom line: Don't waste your time. Find someone else and start there.

September 14th, 2010
great experience
what a great experience with a Dr. and staff. All were awesome from initial talk all the way through to the last follow up. I have recommended many people to this office.