Dr. Ronald Deyhle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

December 31st, 2014
I have been with Dr. Deyle for many years. He is so good. He spends time with you and asked how your family is doing. He really cares about you and your health. He does not rush you in any way. He takes his time.

July 30th, 2010
Simply the best
I've had problems and I've been his patient for 23 years. He cares and he listens. He respects his patients. There is no better ob/gyn in Albuquerque!

July 31st, 2008
Best Doctor in New Mexico
Dr. Deyhle saw me thru 2 difficult pregnancies. My 2nd pregnancy was the most difficult because doctors thought it would destroy my kidneys if I went thru with it. Dr. Deyhle gave me the Ok and said he would get me thru a successful birth. He is the reason I have 2 kids. The other doctors (specialists) were leaning to abort. Dr. Deyhle made sure he was in contact with my other doctors and made sure I was ok. Years later I was told about another mother who was diagnosed too late with what drs think I have. Unfortunately she did not have an intuitive doctor like Deyhle. Her circumstances were not as good as mine and I think it is because of Dr. Deyhle. He is the best doctor!

June 25th, 2008
Dr Deyhle has been my gyn doctor for years. He is excellent! He is always attentive and caring, and easy to talk with. He also performed my surgery which went smoothly with no issues before, during or after. I highly recommend him!