A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Di Giacomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Giacomo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Di Giacomo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Phillip Di Giacomo MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald P. Di Giacomo practice?
- Dr. Ronald Di Giacomo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Di Giacomo practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Emergency Physicians and San Diego Internists.