A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Dotson, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent. Dr. Dotson has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Dotson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dotson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dotson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dotson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Dotson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Dotson practice?
Dr. Ronald Dotson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Duncanville, TX.
See Duncanville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Dotson, Dr. Ron Dotson, Dr. Reggie Dotson, Dr. Ronnie Dotson