Learn more about Dr. Ronald Downs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Downs, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Downs, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Downs graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Downs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Downs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Anthem - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald K. Downs practice?
Dr. Ronald Downs practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Mishawaka, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhart, IN.
See Mishawaka Surgeons and Mishawaka Plastic Surgeons.