A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Downs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Downs, Plastic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Downs, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Downs graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Downs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald K Downs FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald K. Downs practice?
- Dr. Ronald Downs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Downs practices Plastic Surgery near Mishawaka, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhart, IN.
See Mishawaka Surgeons.