A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Downs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Downs, Plastic Surgeon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Downs, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Downs graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Downs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Downs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Anthem - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald K. Downs practice?
Dr. Ronald Downs practices Plastic Surgery near Mishawaka, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhart, IN.
See Mishawaka Plastic Surgeons.