A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Dubin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubin
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Dubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dubin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Knox County Hospital
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald S Dubin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Dubin practice?
- Dr. Ronald Dubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Dubin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middlesboro, KY.
See Middlesboro Orthopedic Surgeons.