A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Dubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dubin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Knox County Hospital
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald S Dubin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Dubin practice?
- Dr. Ronald Dubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Dubin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middlesboro, KY.
See Middlesboro Orthopedic Surgeons.