Learn more about Dr. Ronald Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Dubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dubin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Knox County Hospital
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald S Dubin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Dubin practice?
- Dr. Ronald Dubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Dubin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middlesboro, KY.
See Middlesboro Surgeons.