Dr. Ronald Dumigan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Dumigan?

Fixed my shoulder!

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Dr. Dumigan fixed my badly injured shoulder. I had very little post-op discomfort and now it's as good as new. Dr. Dumigan is great and his staff is amazing!

Rotator Cuff Surgery

Posted on August 6th, 2013

Got two other opinions prior to going with Dr. Dumigan and i picked him because i felt he wanted to do an excellent job not just a good one. I was right this guy wants to be the best if he isn't already. And he is excited about creating the best outcome for his patient. I am a 61 year old crossfitter and i am back exercising in less than 5 months.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on March 1st, 2013

Dr. Dumigan, is one of the best! HE did a great job on my knee, my mother's knee replacement and brother's rotator cuff. Kept in touch months after surgeries were completed. I refer all my family and friends to him.

Great Experience

Posted on October 26th, 2011

Dr. Dumigan examined my foot when my fourth and fifth toes were broken in more than one place. He allowed me to do everything I could to keep from having surgery. After a couple of follow up visits, one of my toes was still showing inadequate healing. After explaining to me the risks, he again, said I could just wait it out and see...but I might have to have a more complex surgery. He was never in a hurry to get to the operating table, and I liked that. My foot has healed completely, and I thank Dr. Dumigan for NOT doing surgery on it! I have already recommended him my friends and family.

caring wife

Posted on May 20th, 2011

My husband had a surgery performed by this doctor, having had a lot of experience with hospitals because my husband has had a lot of surgeries we asked how long the surgery would be, most doctors welcome questions the response we were given is "you are welcome to go to another facility" and we were accused of being rude. This doctor is not caring, has no compassion, and is obviously is in it for the pay check with out the humanity.

Posted on July 5th, 2010

Dr. Dumigan did the surgery on my elbow. He is a very nice and courteous doctor. I am very thankful for him :)

Posted on October 9th, 2017