Dr. Ronald Dumigan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Dumigan?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Dumigan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2016

Fixed my shoulder!

Dr. Dumigan fixed my badly injured shoulder. I had very little post-op discomfort and now it's as good as new. Dr. Dumigan is great and his staff is amazing!

August 6th, 2013

Rotator Cuff Surgery

Got two other opinions prior to going with Dr. Dumigan and i picked him because i felt he wanted to do an excellent job not just a good one. I was right this guy wants to be the best if he isn't already. And he is excited about creating the best outcome for his patient. I am a 61 year old crossfitter and i am back exercising in less than 5 months.

March 1st, 2013

GREAT DOCTOR

Dr. Dumigan, is one of the best! HE did a great job on my knee, my mother's knee replacement and brother's rotator cuff. Kept in touch months after surgeries were completed. I refer all my family and friends to him.

October 26th, 2011

Great Experience

Dr. Dumigan examined my foot when my fourth and fifth toes were broken in more than one place. He allowed me to do everything I could to keep from having surgery. After a couple of follow up visits, one of my toes was still showing inadequate healing. After explaining to me the risks, he again, said I could just wait it out and see...but I might have to have a more complex surgery. He was never in a hurry to get to the operating table, and I liked that. My foot has healed completely, and I thank Dr. Dumigan for NOT doing surgery on it! I have already recommended him my friends and family.

May 20th, 2011

caring wife

My husband had a surgery performed by this doctor, having had a lot of experience with hospitals because my husband has had a lot of surgeries we asked how long the surgery would be, most doctors welcome questions the response we were given is "you are welcome to go to another facility" and we were accused of being rude. This doctor is not caring, has no compassion, and is obviously is in it for the pay check with out the humanity.

July 5th, 2010

Dr. Dumigan did the surgery on my elbow. He is a very nice and courteous doctor. I am very thankful for him :)

February 20th, 2017