A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Dunlap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Dunlap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunlap
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Dunlap, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunlap graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dunlap has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald W Dunlap MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Dunlap practice?
- Dr. Ronald Dunlap has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Dunlap practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near South Weymouth, MA.
See South Weymouth Internists and South Weymouth Cardiologists.