A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Cheek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Cheek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Cheek, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheek graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cheek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cheek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Cheek practice?
Dr. Ronald Cheek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.