A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lather:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lather is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lather graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lather has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oneida Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Edward Lather MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Lather practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lather has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Lather practices Allergy & Immunology near Vernon, NY.
See Vernon Allergists.