Dr. Ronald Park Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Park?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Park?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 20th, 2014

Dr park

Dr park is a great dr listens and u can talk when needed staff is not so good not professional at all.buolding is very old

October 2nd, 2012

thaw two girls who work in the front are so rude.the clients are paying your check. i alway have a question but i dint want to call cause of the staff.i dint trust those girls giving my daughter shots so please do something about this issue or i will be going else were.

April 30th, 2012

He is an awesome DR!!!!

Dr Park is my daughters pedi dr and he is wonderful. He has such a down to earth attitude he never makes you feel less than like some Dr's have a tendency of doing. On the weekends he is so prompt at returning phone calls which he doesn't have to do but he does which shows how much he is there for his patients even on his own time. I am so glad that we found such an amazing Dr for our daughter.

May 27th, 2011

Excellent Doctor...

Excellent doctor! Dr. Park has a great personality and is great with kids. My kids like him and I like the fact the he explains everything in detail. Dr.Park actually listens to you and doesn't talk down to you as some doctors do. Great with kids and parents, very professional. Also great staff.

April 7th, 2011

I really like Dr. Park. I feel like he knows my child without having to look at his chart or remember anything about his last visit. He calls us personally to follow up. You can tell he likes working with kids.His staff is pretty rude though. I thought it was just me, but they act this way towards everyone. They act as though they are doing you a favor to schedule appointments, collect copays, etc. It's pretty rude and unprofessional.

March 15th, 2011

Mom of 2 girls

Best Pediatrician EVER! I interviewed 15 doctors before finding Dr. Park. He takes his time to know the patients and their parents. We never feel rushed. His diagnosis is always spot on. It says a lot when my kids actually enjoy going to Dr. Park's. My only complaint is the staff - not so friendly. Have recommended him to all my friends and family.

December 20th, 2010

Great Doctor!

Dr. Park has taken care of all of my children since birth. He is the most friendly Dr. I have ever encountered and at the same time excels in his field. I am always confident in his advice and/or diagnosis. He always takes time to talk with you and your concerns. He is thorough yet does not over-react by prescribing meds not necessary. Overall - highly recommended!

November 30th, 2010

Great Dr. and Great staff

Dr. park is a great doctor. The staff is great. They are very nice sometimes its so hard to get an appointment but they always find a way to squeeze me in. Thanks Dr. park and the girls. P.S. I dont agree with the last review be nice to the girls and they will be nice back!

November 18th, 2010

He is such a good doctor. His office staff are rude and not friendly at all. But I would recommend this doctor to a friend

August 14th, 2017