Dr. Ronald Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Schwartz?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Schwartz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 15th, 2017

Wrong diagnosis

I will never recommend Dr Schwartz to anyone. He misdiagnosed my husband, and treating him for thrush as he was hoarse. But he was also having problems breathing. Long story short, my husband had a tumor the size of a grapefruit in throat under vocal chords. Way we found out he was rushed to ER and had breathing tube inserted. Turned out to be stage 4, and he died 2 months later. What irked me was I kept asking him why he couldn't breathe and he'd look at me like he was the Dr. &what did I know? If he would've listened to me maybe it could have been detected earlier...totally disgusted with him and his staff..I wouldn't take my sick dog to him...

October 17th, 2016

5 Star Experience

Dr. Schwartz and his staff are as good as a patient could ever ask for! I can't say enough about the overall experience I had before, during and after my surgery. Not only was the surgery a success, but the time that he spent with me and my wife was unbelievable. I had hesitations of having my surgery in the Tri-Cities instead of the Seattle area, but not anymore. At least if Dr. Schwartz is the Surgeon. It was a 5 star experience.

August 4th, 2012

happy patient

just one word -"WOW"!!!I wish an every doctor I see is like dr. Shwartz!

January 8th, 2012

Wonderful!

This was the best experience Ive had with any medical provider and I work in the medical field. All of his staff was wonderful; friendly, relaxed, knowledgeable, confident and genuinely seemed to enjoy being there. In my initial consult with Dr. Schwartz it was clear he had thoroughly reviewed my medical records and was up to speed on my situation. He performed a brief physical exam, discussed treatment options and let me decide which course to take. This was in sharp contrast to the first ENT I saw who told me what treatment was available but ultimately made the decision on my behalf. Dr. Schwartz performed a Septoplasty and reduced all four turbinates. One week after the procedure he removed the splint and I was able to breathe through my right nostril for the first time in almost eight years. Its almost been two weeks since my surgery and the recovery has been a breeze compared to the symptoms I had previously. I would recommend Dr. Schwartz to anyone.

February 24th, 2011

Great bedside manner, wonderful with kids.

December 20th, 2010

Great office staff and excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Schwart!!

July 12th, 2016