Otolaryngologist

925 Stevens Dr
Ste 1A
Richland, WA 99352
509-946-9220
Locations and availability (1)

|  happy patient  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2012

just one word -"WOW"!!!I wish an every doctor I see is like dr. Shwartz!

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2012

This was the best experience Ive had with any medical provider and I work in the medical field. All of his staff was wonderful; friendly, relaxed, knowledgeable, confident and genuinely seemed to enjoy being there. In my initial consult with Dr. Schwartz it was clear he had thoroughly reviewed my medical records and was up to speed on my situation. He performed a brief physical exam, discussed treatment options and let me decide which course to take. This was in sharp contrast to the first ENT I saw who told me what treatment was available but ultimately made the decision on my behalf. Dr. Schwartz performed a Septoplasty and reduced all four turbinates. One week after the procedure he removed the splint and I was able to breathe through my right nostril for the first time in almost eight years. Its almost been two weeks since my surgery and the recovery has been a breeze compared to the symptoms I had previously. I would recommend Dr. Schwartz to anyone.

|  show details
Feb 24th, 2011

Great bedside manner, wonderful with kids.

|  show details
Dec 20th, 2010

Great office staff and excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Schwart!!