A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans