A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Uveitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Smith practice?
Dr. Ronald Smith practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists and Los Angeles Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Smith, Dr. Ron Smith, Dr. Reggie Smith, Dr. Ronnie Smith