A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Edward Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Ronald Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Smith practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.