A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Smith, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Earl Smith MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Ronald Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Smith practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Emergency Medicine near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Internists, Falls Church Psychiatrists, and Falls Church Emergency Physicians.