A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Smith, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Earl Smith MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Ronald Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Smith practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Emergency Medicine near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Internists, Falls Church Psychiatrists, and Falls Church Emergency Physicians.