A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Wasserman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Wasserman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Elliott Wasserman MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Wasserman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Wasserman practices Neurology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Neurologists.