A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Wise is Good. Dr. Wise has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Wise, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wise has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health St. Anthony
- Medical Center Of Aurora South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wise accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Wise practice?
Dr. Ronald Wise practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Westminster, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists and Denver Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Wise, Dr. Reginald Wise, Dr. Reinaldo Wise, Dr. Reynaldo Wise