A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Wise is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Wise, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Wise has 30 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wise accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 8 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans