inactive

Ronald J Eckert MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

May 20th, 2013
Amazing doctor
I recently had the pleasure of having Dr. Eckert as my fathers surgeon at mercy hospital. My father has had multiple surgeries in the past few years so I am no stranger to having conversations with numerous doctors and I can honestly say that till my recent experience with dr. Eckert I have always dreaded the very cold short not very informative discussions with other doctors. I can not thank him enough for the time he spent on the phone with me to discuss in detail the procedure that my father needed and how he was very comforting in letting me know he was going to do everything possible to save my fathers life! He is the kind of doctor that I wish others could learn from.

December 22nd, 2011
Good but Rude
Seems like he knows what he talking about but comes off as if you are wasting his time. He also seems to listen to you, but does say much, even if you ask a question they are short reponses. The wait time is ok and the staff is nice.