A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Edelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Edelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Edelson, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Jay Edelson MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Edelson practice?
- Dr. Ronald Edelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Edelson practices Plastic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Plastic Surgeons.