Dr. Ronald Edelson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 30th, 2015
Ear lobe
Dr. Edelson sewed up my ear piercings. He did a great job and made me feel as important as someone who was spending 1000's of dollars. Kristina is great. She is kind, wise, and efficient.

September 11th, 2012
THE BEST
I just had a lower face and neck surgery with Dr. Edelson. To be exact I had it 5 days ago. No one would have believed that I went through surgery so few days ago. If it wouldn't have been for some slight bruising left after 5 days I don't think that any one would have known that I had surgery.Dr. Edelson is a professional, caring and very talented surgeon.I am extremely happy with the results of the surgery especially that he did it under local anesthesia, iv and Valium .When I first came to see Dr. Edelson after two of my friends highly recommended him I told him that I am afraid of being put out and asked him if he can do the surgery with local anaesthesai. He looked at me and said no problem. The next day we spoke over the phone and when I asked him how would you do this surgery with local or general he said to go with local as it is not necessary to be put out, in my case.Dr. Edelson always called back whenever I had a question before and after surgery.He is truly a very caring and talented physician who seems to love what he is doing. Very personal,warm,and responsive.I would highly recommend him. I am thrilled with the natural look of my face and lower neck and in the future I would never go to any other plastic surgeon for consultative. He never tried to push other stuff on you and actually believes that a lot of the things that are on the market now are not necessary and don't give you the result you want.Do not have any doubt, you are in very good hands and his prices are very competitive.

August 24th, 2012
Exceptional doctor!
I was referred to Dr. Edelson by a friend who recently had the same procedures I wanted to have done this summer (facelift & necklift surgery). My friend looked fantastic, and raved about her positive experience. Having already had a few consultations with other recommended Board certified surgeons, choosing Dr. Edelson was the best decision I could have made. I am absolutely thrilled with the results of my surgery which are everything I hoped for and much more. Its hard for me to believe that my recovery would be so quick and easy that I would be out and about, feeling and looking good 10 days after surgery. Now (5-weeks post surgery), no one who looks at me would ever realize I had a facelift/neckliftthe results are amazingly natural and beautiful. I truly feel that Dr. Edelson is the besta gifted, extraordinarily talented and masterful surgeon with lots of experience, high degree of expertise, and great credentials. He is a perfectionist and meticulous in his work and takes great care that you are healing well and satisfied with the results. I have never had a doctor who does so much to make sure you are at ease and addresses thoroughly your concerns and questions. He gives you a lot of his time, and is so warm, attentive, andcompletely there for you pre- and post-surgery and during every single follow-up visit. I am forever grateful to Dr. Edelson, and when I have any future work donehes the only doctor for me. I highly recommend him to family, friends, and anyone considering plastic surgery.

February 26th, 2012
dr. e, the best choice for plastic surgery!
I had surgery recently with Dr. Edelson ( a facelift and eyelid lift) after being referred by a friend who also had surgery with him. Ladies, if you're confused about who the best plastic surgeon that you can really trust, go see Dr. E. He's honest, does beautiful, natural, consistent work and you can really trust him. I went on several other consults and it seemed that they all were trying to upsell me all this unnecessary stuff to try and make as much money off me as they could. Dr. Edelson cut through all that nonsense, recommended a reasonable approach at a reasonable price. He was attentive to me both before and after my surgery. The surgery was a breeze. I had very little pain and could be seen by my friends in less than a week. Dr. E was definitely the right choice!

January 24th, 2012
The Human Doctor
I started "tweaking" my appearance early. I had a face and brow lift by another surgeon in a different city 17 years ago. When I needed some fixes to my body like liposuction after children, I interviewed Dr. E. I also interviewed 4 other PS's, all in La Jolla. The hustle factor or arrogant demeanor was apparent except for Dr. E. In the last 17 years my file is now about 3 inches thick and he jokes of what he can "talk me out of". Dr. E has done my face, my body, my husband's neck and my daughter's rhinoplasty. He is pure trust. In my business, I talk to other doctors and when I say Dr. E is my PS, they all have nothing but the highest regard for him. He also has a great sense of humor and absolute pride in his skills and he deserves them all. I have referred many patients to Dr. E and all were extremely happy. I am a lifelong patient and look forward to aging as long as he and he's incredible team are in my corner.

January 21st, 2012
A true Mensch!!!
Excellent experience from beginning to end. His staff is caring and professional, and were right on time for the intitial visit, the procedure and the follow up/suture removal. The office is very warm and inviting.Dr. Edelstein himself is friendly, professional, and truly cares about your well-being and satisfaction. Though my procedure was relatively small compared to most cases, he approached it with the concern and attention as if it was a major procedure.He even came in to the office on 12/26, the day after Christmas, to remove some sutures because that was the time period he wanted them out.I can't recommend him highly enough...

December 27th, 2011
Great experience
Dr. Edelson is a caring, technically excellent plastic surgeon. He is artistic and superbly talented and gave me a very natural and aesthetically pleasing look. I would highly recommend him to all of my family and friends. He treated me with respect and dignity and made me feel like a highly valued patient.