Dr. Ronald Eich MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2015
Horrible experience with Dr. Eich
I went to the ER and had Dr. Eich. I told him that I had a gradual pain that started on Saturday evening and had increased to an acute constent pain felt from my belly to my back. He had the usual blood work done and a CT Scan. Since I am have PKD I can't have die. The blood work showed that my WBC count was elevated and the scan stated I had a Gall stone and my gallbadder was extended. He told me all the tests came back normal and it was viral and sent me home with Norco for the pain. I was back in the ER four hours later with such servere pain I was afraid for my life. He said with my pain coming on quickly it could go away as quickly. He didn't listen to any my concerns and I don't think he really looked at the test and felt my concerns. It turned out that my Gallbadder was so extended from fluids that the surgeon had to drain it before he could remove with fear of a rupture. This doctor needs to lose his license. I wanted to give no Stars but you have to pick at least one.

June 20th, 2013
patient
Went to the emergency room at Community East for a severe case of poison ivy that went straight to my eyes. He prescribed pills for the rash. I asked for a shot or something to help immediately with the swelling around my eyes. He insisted that there was nothing available to help me. I immediately went to see a friend's doctor that day, who told me that it is common knowledge in the medical community that a steroid shot is available. He did give me this shot, and within two hours the swelling around my eyes was completely down.

May 18th, 2012
Dr. Eich is horrid
The guy was completely uncaring and after a long wait he was very quick to misdiagnose my illness. I suffered for another two weeks before I went and saw a real doctor that took the time to ask the right questions and make sure that I would be feeling better in no time. I would not recommend this "doctor" to anyone.

May 13th, 2009