A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Elg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Elg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elg graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Elg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Elg practice?
Dr. Ronald Elg practices Internal Medicine near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Internists.